go
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

go

you need

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who can say this sentence?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
abdo

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Who can say this sentence? Empty
PostSubject: Who can say this sentence?   Who can say this sentence? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:05 pm

The Taco Bell Chihuahua, a Doberman and a Bulldog are in a bar having adrink when a great-looking female Collie comes up to them and says, "Whoever can say liver and cheese in a sentence can have me."

So the Doberman says, "I love liver and cheese." The Collie replies, "That's not good enough."

The Bulldog says, "I hate liver and cheese." She says, "That's not creative enough."

Finally, the Chihuahua says, "Liver alone . . . cheese mine."
Back to top Go down
abdo

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Who can say this sentence? Empty
PostSubject: He is a very fast drinker   Who can say this sentence? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:07 pm

A man goes into a bar and seats himself on a stool. The bartender looks at him and says, "What'll it be buddy?"

The man says, "Set me up with seven whiskey shots and make them doubles." The bartender does this and watches the man slug one down, then the next, then the next, and so on until all seven are gone almost as quickly as they were served. Staring in disbelief, the bartender asks why he's doing all this drinking.

"You'd drink them this fast too if you had what I have."

The bartender hastily asks, "What do you have pal?"

The man quickly replies, "I have a dollar."
Back to top Go down

Who can say this sentence?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
go :: FORUM JOCKS-
Jump to: